Registration Fee for 11+ 2024 Exam
- £150 non-refundable fee payable on registration
- £1000 acceptance deposit payable on accepting an offer of a place. The deposit is held until the pupil leaves the school and any liabilities have been settled
Tuition fees (from September 2023)
- Latymer Upper School £8,074 per term
- Fee assistance – Latymer has a very generous bursary programme to ensure that bright pupils from all backgrounds can access the excellent education and facilities we provide. We offer means-tested bursaries of up to 100% discount on tuition fees. Additional financial support may also be available for extras such as school trips and uniform. More information on our bursary programme is available here
- Public examinations such as GCSE and A levels are charged at the cost laid down by the relevant examination board
Optional fees (from September 2023)
|Autumn term – £365
Spring term – £290
Summer term – £255*
*The summer term charge is reduced to £128 for students in Years 11 and 13 to allow
for the examination period.
|Music tuition fee||£35 per 30 minute lesson
|Musical instrument hire ||£37 per term
|LAMDA drama lessons (block of 10)||Solo acting - £195
Duo acting - £155
Group acting - £135
Tuition fees and extras are payable in full on the first Friday of each term by direct debit. As an alternative to paying termly, there is also the option to pay your school fees and extras via monthly repayments through School Fee Plan*.
Credit is subject to status, affordability, terms and conditions apply.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SCHOOL FEE PLAN & HOW TO APPLY
Latymer Upper School is an appointed representative of Premium Credit Limited which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. *School Fee Plan is a trading style of Premium Credit Limited (company number 02015200).